Looking for Advice!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
why do people by condoms....becuase it comes in a box one size fits several models and once your done.....get your motor runnin....LMAO....here in Michigan shops are rip offs...I needed a muffler and a turn down on a 2003 Malibu....two different shops wanted 200 to 225...I got the same thing online for 75.00 in a box and shipped...and did it myself...I would love to have some custom work done...but I will wait till next month when I move to Tennessee then get me a deal...I will even cut off the last converter and let them do 3" pipe and decide what I will do from there....

haha thats funny. but still. pipe and a muffler dosent cost that much. and even labor isnt that much. must be some rip off places.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
5th Converter

O.K. Talls...glad you reminded me...the attached pics shot from the bottom right side shooting towards the front of the truck...the first cat you see is the one after the right bank 0-2 sensor...then the cat before the muffler...3 on the right side.....2 on the left....let me know your thoughts

Last edited:

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey chap baker its hard to see from those pics can you get the three cats on the one side all in one pic?

OP
OP
JSALLEN

JSALLEN

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, for now I'm probably going to go with a glasspack and wait a while for a complete system overhaul.

mbaessler

Reaction score
Thermo, I was thinking about having my Y pipe cut and have a dual in and dual out Muffler. I already have some type of flowmaster with single in and dual out. Does cutting the y pipe help with flow, power and gas mileage? Why did you choose the 70 series over the super 50 (50 SUV)? I do want mild sound coming out but with no interior resonance. I basically tow with the truck and a little off roading.

Mike