Looking For Suggestions...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisJ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok I am in need of some suggestions here...

I am looking for the following:

- Small life kit for a 2008 EB Expedition (2/3 inches)
- Black Housing Head Lights
- Black Grill (or paint mine if its too much)
- Front brush guard
- Rear tail light brush guards
- Tubular Running Boards
- Adding rear backup camera to the Factory NAVI setup (if possible)
- K&N Filter
- Remote Start (prefer OEM)
- Pick up 2nd row captains chairs instead of the bench we have

While I know that is a pretty big vague list its what we are looking for on the wifes expi...

I am asking here since I figure you guys will know better then myself as I have spent the last 8+ years in Mustang land and am pretty much aftermarket dumb with these vehicles...

Thanks for the help in advance
ChrisJ

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Check out my truck and for sale threads. Im not shipping the brush guard but you can an idea of what it looks like at least

OP
OP
ChrisJ

ChrisJ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check out my truck and for sale threads. Im not shipping the brush guard but you can an idea of what it looks like at least

If I was closer to Florida I would have bought everything you are selling...As the wife wants that same brush guard and tail light guards lol...

I also saw you have the sticker on the back as UK (I think that was your post)... I'm from Louisville, KY myself...

http://www.expeditionforum.com/showthread.php?t=11574

Or is that someone else's truck?

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some one else's lol. I will ship the tail light guards. Want them gone

OP
OP
ChrisJ

ChrisJ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
PM sent on the floormats, tail light guards, and grille inserts...

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Word of caution on the lift, if you have the air suspension you're outta luck. Otherwise, the 3/2 Truxxx is a good one, has treated me just fine! Check autoanything.com for some of the other stuff. Both my lift and K&N FIPK came from there.

OP
OP
ChrisJ

ChrisJ

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Aside from crawling up under the car is there any way to tell?

Also the black housing limited headlights are stupid expensive...$250 a headlight is outrageous...

Dib52

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Look under the rear and see if you have bags or not. If you don't, lift away. If you do, then you must do a conversion before lifting. Hopefully you just see some coils under there and you'll be good to go.

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok I am in need of some suggestions here...

I am looking for the following:

- Small life kit for a 2008 EB Expedition (2/3 inches)
- Black Housing Head Lights
- Black Grill (or paint mine if its too much)
- Front brush guard
- Rear tail light brush guards
- Tubular Running Boards
- Adding rear backup camera to the Factory NAVI setup (if possible)
- K&N Filter
- Remote Start (prefer OEM)
- Pick up 2nd row captains chairs instead of the bench we have

While I know that is a pretty big vague list its what we are looking for on the wifes expi...

I am asking here since I figure you guys will know better then myself as I have spent the last 8+ years in Mustang land and am pretty much aftermarket dumb with these vehicles...

Thanks for the help in advance
ChrisJ

In my opinion you would be better off getting a PTM (Paint to Match) grill instead of painting yours. I've seen a few done and as soon as you get a rock chip you see the chrome underneath.

The factory NAV doesnt accept rear view images unless you go the route of a Lockpick or send the unit out to be modified ( $$$ ) I looked into this as I have the factory NAV and rear view camera (which shows up in my rear view mirror) so everything is there but no way to integrate it without going aftermarket.

As for the 2nd row captains chairs, you might want to do a search on converting your bench to captains chairs. The middle seat can be removed and if I remember correctly the armrest holes may already be in the outboard seats. You would need a custom floormat to cover the holes. I think you're gonna have a tough time finding 2nd row captains chairs in the black w/camel inserts you have.

K&N Filter not worth the money on the Expy's (minimal HP and MPG gains)

For a remote start, look into Code Alarm, they make the OEM one for Ford and can be programmed to use your factory remotes.

Post your VIN or PM me and I can let you know for sure about the air suspension.

Good luck,
Matt