Loud noise coming from the back of the vehicle like the exhaust as if it's almost rattling completely off the car. And only when I step on the gas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jstekk

Reaction score
The noise is loud and distinctive it sounds like the exhaust is rattling up against the frame or something else like on the inside of the exhaust or if it's on the inside of the engine I don't know.
When I push the accelerator it makes the most amount of noise when it's about a medium amount of accelerator pressing, versus a lot of accelerator pushing and not a whole lot of noise at all seems to almost fix. Also whenever I push hardly any amount on the accelerator at all just enough to be legally driving speeds it can act up kind of loud. When I push the accelerator a lot and speed up quickly the noise decreases exponentially.

OP
OP
Jstekk

Jstekk

Reaction score
I have a really loud clamoring noise from the back of my vehicle sounds like my exhaust is slapping the frame but it's kind of scary because it's so loud and I think it might be something big is there any way that anybody can help me tell me what it is please. Please comment with your ideas on what the loud clamoring noise in the back of the vehicle is.

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
best bet is to call a tow truck and have it take to a mechanic or somewhere that will work with payments for you...could be anything but since u cant walk u cant get under to do anything...

sound like a scam btw

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a really loud clamoring noise from the back of my vehicle sounds like my exhaust is slapping the frame but it's kind of scary because it's so loud and I think it might be something big is there any way that anybody can help me tell me what it is please. I'm a disabled veteran, and I need my vehicle if I lose it I could pass away in the process of trying to find a new one and I don't have any money saved up I just got this vehicle after a crash surprisingly enough I had $3200 saved in my bank then, and now I don't have any money at all because it's immediately after I spent it on this vehicle, and this is the end of my life if anything bad happens, I can't walk and I have no liver. And I only make $800 a month. And I had no friends or family. Please comment with your ideas on what the loud clamoring noise in the back of the vehicle is. Almost sounds a Powerball hamster wheel with odd metal parts inside of the powerballs, like two powerballs.

What does any of this have to do with the truck problem?

Anyway, it could be something as simple as a broken/missing clamp. Get someone to look at it for you.

OP
OP
Jstekk

Jstekk

Reaction score
Jstekk
This thing's making a lot of noise and I literally don't have any savings I'm nickel and diamond at I can't just fork $100 for some guy to tell me what it is. Please
Last edited:

Last edited: