Loud noise coming from the back of the vehicle like the exhaust as if it's almost rattling completely off the car. And only when I step on the gas.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fastcar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
best bet is to call a tow truck and have it take to a mechanic or somewhere that will work with payments for you...could be anything but since u cant walk u cant get under to do anything...

sound like a scam btw
My thought as well.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Jstekk
This thing's making a lot of noise and I literally don't have any savings I'm nickel and diamond at I can't just fork $100 for some guy to tell me what it is. Please
Last edited:

Ok, well no one here is going to be able to definitively tell you what it is. We can make suggestions, but someone is going to have to physically be there to check the truck.

Yupster Dog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
on the inside of the exhaust or if it's on the inside of the engine I don't know.
versus a lot of accelerator pushing and not a whole lot of noise at all seems to almost fix. Also whenever I push hardly any amount on the accelerator at all just enough to be legally driving speeds it can act up kind of loud. When I push the accelerator a lot and speed up quickly the noise decreases exponentially.
sounds like the exhaust is rattling up against the frame or something
How do you expect that anyone online will know how to fix your truck with out you yourself getting up on and under the truck to do diagnosis. If you can not do this as you have stated then you need someone there to physicaly help you.

Also Reporting the members trying to help you will also not get your truck fixed.
From your posts on this forum, it sounds like you need help that this forum can not provide.
I truly hope that you can find the help you need.