Lowering a 2010 4x4 Eddie Bauer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schnitzerz4

Reaction score
hi guys new member here, i just got my xp and i was thinking if i can lower my 2010 XP for a 2 inch or 3 maybe drop :) any idea? or tips? or links? Im going to put 24" mags on it.

okay maybe a lot of you guys will ask why buy a 4x4 EB if your gonna lower it? heres the deal i live in the philippines and we dont have option to choose here the only expedition available here is the 4x4 EB standard and 4X4 EB EL :)

so maybe you guys can help me out :) thank you very very much in advance!
heres the pic of my XP by the way
930216231_ARZRw-L.jpg

Last edited:

00XLT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm sure someone will give a little insight on what you want to do. On the lighter side welcome aboard. Good looking EX you got there the way it is

Last edited:

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
do you have airbags in the rear? the only way to lower them is with springs for you since it's a 4s4 you have to get the eibach springs.. I know mcgauphys makes a 2/2.5 drop for the 07+ expy but it says only 2WD so I don't know...

OP
OP
S

schnitzerz4

Reaction score
thanks much expedition :) its 2" drop by eibach right? i think ill be good with that :)

do you have a link sir? or store where i can order them online? thank you

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i don't have a link or anything, but i remember being on cardomain and i saw an 07 expy with eibach springs that's why i say there are eibach springs, but I know for a fact that mcgauhpys makes a drop for the 07+

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I know I got the link for that, but not for the eibach which works on 2WD & 4WD... I don't know dude if I were you I would just go ahead and get the mcgauphys... I don't see no difference between 2WD and 4WD springs. I mean if the eibach springs work for 2WD & 4WD there has to be little to no difference...