March EOTM: Dirtiest Expedition!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This may be the moment MOST of you have been waiting for. March's theme for Expedition of the Month is.......THE DIRTIEST EXPEDITION

This theme not only includes the expedition that's so dirty the wipers and washer fluid doesnt help...but mud also!!!

So get the pics of your truck where you hadnt washed it in 6 months, pics of where you went mudding and it dried so it looks like manuer caked on it, and the pics that someone put "wash me" on the hood...lol

As always, you have now until 28 March to submit with the 29-31 designated for voting. GOOD LUCK!!!

//SIGNED//
FREEWAY

timberwoof

Full Access Members
Reaction score
timberwoof: March EOTM Submission

photo-1.jpg
May not be the dirtiest but it's pretty damn dirty.

Last edited by a moderator:

timberwoof

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Could go either way I'm guessing. I just wish I had a 4x4 we just got a good rain and I live 100 yards from an empty field.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Lane24's March EOTM submission

Dirtiest pic I have in my library of pics. I'll have to try to get muddier before contest ends... We need to call DGray69. He had the muddiest pics I've seen yet.

SANY2418-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.