Military Misfortune Fund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As some of you know, I have been through some tough times. I don't want any Armed Forces personnel to have to go through what I did, so to help out, I have started a non-profit. Here is the Facebook site, let me know what you think and I will have everything up and running soon after I return from this tour. On the site it will let you know what we are about. Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-MisFortune-Fund/250596881632745?v=info

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i forgot you were from J-ville...looks good and very much needed...not only for us (military) but even for contractors over there.

We are a military based non- profit group with the idea that no soldier sailor nor pilot should return from duty with no place to call home

****We are a military based non-profit group with the belief that no soldier, sailor, marine, or airman should return from duty without a place to call home****

Last edited:
OP
OP
K

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Still working on the wording, I don't have a facebook so I have been depending on a friend of mine to put what I want on there. I will have him change it. I noticed he left some out. LOL Thanks FREEWAY. :D

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
go ahead and create an account...and link that page to your account...you can use one password for both pages as it will give you the opt to be on facebook as the admin of that page....i created a page for my truck only...so i have my personal page and my truck page that i can use to promote for club and get sponsors

OP
OP
K

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will see about it, until then, can you help me pass the word? I would appreciate it. I have bought the other site names, but I have to get the sites ready with the information and what we are all about before I release them to be visible. Thanks.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i see you've been working on this for a while...i shared it on my page and added to my links...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so my 200 friends will get the message...and this is a HUGE military area...AF...Army...NAVY...

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition