mirror swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buttz

Reaction score
I got a pair of towing mirrors for Christmas and was wondering if anyone had swap mirrors out before on theirs, or know how difficult it is to take the door panels off? Thank you

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
very easy to remove the mirrors...remove the screws along the door and there are 2 in the center...lift the door off...the mirror screws are in the corner under the protective foam...peel that back and u will need a socket to remove them...don't remember what size...there are 3 nuts to take off...

since there isnt a signature with the information of ur truck and u didn't identify ur vehicle u may or may need to disconnect lights or power functions

OP
OP
B

Buttz

Reaction score
Thanks it's was a pretty simple swap! Only issue is my new mirrors have turns signals in the we're my old ones didnt. Any chance anyone on here know what wires I'll need to splice into to make them work?

lifted dave

Reaction score
If I remember correctly I think they are wired in to your turn signal but like 10k said need vehicle info to guide you in the right direction

Last edited:

k9education

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks it's was a pretty simple swap! Only issue is my new mirrors have turns signals in the we're my old ones didnt. Any chance anyone on here know what wires I'll need to splice into to make them work?

You still didn't tell us what year/trim your Expedition is. Actually, you didn't even say it was an Expedition (some Nav owners here also).