mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I didn't notice until after I posted, but he has a single cab, so with the bigger mirror base of the expedition, it might be even easier to fab up. . .

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was my thought too... I'm trying to find a cheap set of mirrors.... dont wanna pay 130$ on ebay and then cant get em to work... so got to call some junk yards and see if maybe they will sell me a broken mirror cheap to play with then if that works get a new set

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a lead on some f250 mirrors... my brother in law... duh... forgot he replaced his with towing ones... while his old ones are the plain 250 mirrors the bases are the same so as soon as I get them... from alaska... I'll start to see if I can get them to fit...

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome!! I think they towing mirrors will look awesome, but I'm in the same boat as you and don't want to drop the money and not be completely sure it will work. Hopefully it works!!

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah its not gonna be soon but hopefully by this summer I'll attempt it