My 07 Lifted EL w/ 33's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks perfect. how does it tow with the setup? I sold mine to a friend and he said the 35s didnt like towing his trailer camper. said they tracked all over the road.
I hope to maybe get an EL or excursion here in the next year or so if I find a good enough deal.

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks perfect. how does it tow with the setup? I sold mine to a friend and he said the 35s didnt like towing his trailer camper. said they tracked all over the road.
I hope to maybe get an EL or excursion here in the next year or so if I find a good enough deal.

havnt towed yet with them on. Ive been soo busy with the birth of our first child Lola, I had to get out of the house for a bit so I went to my wifes dealership and they installed it there for me.:D

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Congrats on your new addition! Best thing that will ever happen you and your wife

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
agreed, kids are awesome! pita sometimes but fun none-the-less.
rptr, i cant believe you sold your expy! that thing was nice.

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Holy Crap I didnt even notice:eek: That thing was gorgeous:(

it was a tough day for me too. I had a lot of fun with it and my buddy will be doing the same. The van was the most practical solution for the short term. I really want a Quigley 4x4 van. There is quite a following with them and they are well worth the extra $$.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ive seen a couple vans around here like that with some road armor bumpers and diesel engines....sexy if you ask me.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ive seen those too nvy. ive seen a few come back from the east covered in mudd and have dents all over. so they probley went to the desert after a ran and tryed making it threw narrow spots. but still nice and roomy. can fit an entire Mexican family in one of those. no offense to any Mexicans. but thats funny right there. haha