My 99

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bloodzero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh, also, I'm not a big fan of the newer body styles. I like the older styles. The ones that look like a Navigator.

And I am putting a replacement engine into it. But I'm contemplating putting a supercharger onto it as gas prices are still extreamly high for me.

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Arent gas prices high for us all? lol nice truck anyway kid i wish my first car was the one i have now ...

jeffnoel

Reaction score
Nice truck, is it an illusion or is your drivers headlight hanging out on the side?

Here's an older pic of my 99 when we first purchsed it.
99expi.jpg

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, in the second picture, I think I see what you mean by the headlight hanging out a little.

OP
OP
B

bloodzero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Actually, by design, the Altezza headlights require a lot of pushing to actually snap into place. But it goes on the outside of the Chrome Grill piece. And the part you see sticking out is actually part of the turn signal. And it's supposed to stick out.

But the front picture isn't exactly centered so it looks like the right is sticking out more then the left. But they are actually sticking out the exact same.

jeffnoel

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting the same light but with the black housing instead of chrome. Are you happy with them? As for lighting the way are they any better than factory lamps?

OP
OP
B

bloodzero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I personally like them better cause of the LED halo and bulb strip down at the bottom.

HeadlightsFront-1.jpg

I didn't drive the truck much with the regular headlights to remember much lol. It does take a ton of effort to get the damn things into place though.