my DUB edition-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I like the dual exhaust tips - they look good - hopefully they are functional - did you run true dual exhaust to them? It says you did - should have ready your sig... opps

OP
OP
D

dub_edition03

Reaction score
im sorry i dont want to be a liar.. its dual exhaust but its a single inlet dual outlet..lol i guess it dual and functional.. thank you for the compliment.. what do you drive can you post a few pics? -thanks

reg442

Full Access Members
Reaction score
where did you get the exhaust tips from? lets get some pics of the audio

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think I fixed the image thing. Had to take out the "www." part.

Either way, truck looks clean. Only think that needs to be done is get some fogs and try to paint the running board (the area you don't step on). Also, the Limiteds had black housing headlights, though not sure which would go better, chrome or black.

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll get some good snaps of my Expy this weekend - we're going out camping and realized I've had this thing 2 months without any real photos of it - I'll snap a few of the exterior/interior and post them in the new member welcome post. I don't want to hi-jack anyone's post. But what can I say with my 2 months with the expy - I didn't expect it to get great mileage... I've owned Fords before a 1997 4x4 F150 XLT with the 4.2L and a stick - was a great truck - the 4.2 was as much power as the 4.6L if you ask me, that being said stick VS auto. The newer 3V 5.4L sure seems better than the old 5.4 - sorry for the former owners... but...

thevalleyboy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I love the clean roof line also - I need my roof racks but I LOVE the looks of them gone! I bought the Expy to be a hauler, and a kid hauler - so I need all the cargo room I can get, and that included a roof top pod, and travel trailer when I get a chance to use it. So no rodding for me - but still love kicking the tires and fixing it myself. Of course I'm a big fan of small mods also - I'll post some more ideas as they come. I am thinking once I replace the rear seat audio control (as who's kids listen to radio/cd anyway?) Of a dual USB, 110V, 12V outlets in its place. Gotta do the new headunit first, and get that all figured out first - probably another 2-3 months - I research the HELL out of everything before I do it - I don't like problems... I'm just saying!

OP
OP
D

dub_edition03

Reaction score
I think I fixed the image thing. Had to take out the "www." part.

Either way, truck looks clean. Only think that needs to be done is get some fogs and try to paint the running board (the area you don't step on). Also, the Limiteds had black housing headlights, though not sure which would go better, chrome or black.
yea i need the fog lights with the H.I.D's.. idk if you have seen the gen.1 body kit that street scene makes? but im planning on running the front bumper and side skirts so the running boards or going to be leaving.. thats why i havent bought the stock fog lights. i know they mad a second gen body kit i just havent payed much attention to it.

the head lights are going to be custom.. i bought some at a wrecking yard 2 weeks ago. and i took them to a shop to have them painted.. there taking off the reflectors and painting the inside housing the color of my truck like the new corvettes.. there going to look so SICK! man i cant wait to get them back so excited..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69