My review of a carbon fiber dash kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

monsta

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got it off ebay.

Looks okay but still is just a bunch of thick stickers.

Price was right.

Dash is no longer bland like just about every Ford vehicle made these days...

If you like Carbon Fiber, go for it.

If I were to do it again... I would've waited and got a nicer kit. But once I get the hair up my *****, I usually make impulsive decisions.

I just wanted to wirte this so that I could be the first to use this forum. :rolleyes:

rwinch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Monsta,

Can you send any pics w/ some close ups. I have been looking into this stuff as well, mostly the wood grain ones, but have been a little leary as to the quality.....Thx

OP
OP
M

monsta

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sure...

I will say that they are very high quality but still stickers. Replacement Carbon Fiber parts, of course, would be too expensive. ;) If even available...

cnuttgirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have found molded dask kits for the expy where you would pop off your old pieces and snap on these new pieces. they are pretty expensive though...in the 4-500.00 range.

danketchpel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Cnuttgirl,

Could post a link or tell us where you found the "snap on" replacement dash pieces?

I'd like to check them out to see what they look like.

cnuttgirl

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'm still looking for it. I have about 4 different sites saved for the 3M adhesive backed molded kits. I must have not saved the link, because i knew i couldn't afford it at the time.

WHITEDEVIL

Reaction score
I THINK THE CARBON FIBER IS A REAL NICE LOOK .IT CHANGES THE LOOK OF THE DASH GREATLY . IT IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY .