Navigation question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There should be a way in the navigation app to mark the current location of the truck, give it a name, and later navigate back to t location. But I cannot find it either in the menus or in the manual. Does anyone know of a way to do that?

John

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There should be a way in the navigation app to mark the current location of the truck, give it a name, and later navigate back to t location. But I cannot find it either in the menus or in the manual. Does anyone know of a way to do that?

John
I haven't been able to try this lately but I think you just hold your finger on the map location you want to mark and it pops up a menu where you can give it a name. Similar to how you do it on Google maps. Have you tried that?

Last edited:
OP
OP
JohnSC

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't been able to try this lately but I think you just hold your finger on the map location you want to mark and it pops up a menu where you can give it a name. Similar to how you do it on Google maps. Have you tried that?
I thought I tried that, but I will give it another attempt.

Tools Icon >
Where Am I >
Save

You can give it a icon and name
I will check both of these in a few minutes. Thanks for the feedback.