Need '03 Eddie Bauer Tan Leather Front Seat Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uhaul

Reaction score
I have an '03 Eddie Bauer with leather seats (tan color) and the bottom driver seat is torn, does anyone know where to get a good replacement cover? thanks.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is it bad? maybe you can get it patched...ebay...i'd try junkyard 1st...and theres always upholstery shop

OP
OP
U

uhaul

Reaction score
Its not repairable, worn through and torn from sliding and twisting while getting in and out of door.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
junkyard would be cheapest...they may require you to take the entire seat but still the cheapest unless youre able to find something on ebay...

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
should be cheaper at junkyard...try the junkyard...cheaper...at least half of that...just look for vehicles that dont have busted windows...but if you prefer to buy online thats cool too...you'll be saving $$$$

joezek

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I looked at that link and I'm kind of surprised that it's that expensive for only the bottom half. It's not going to match the top half since it's not the same age. I looked on ebay and don't see the factory replacements, but did find others I like better. The two tone black/tan covers are awesome.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
x2 on the junk yard, i know theres at least 3 back in tx that would fed ex parts to me for dirt cheap and they were in hella good shape. for seats like that i'd have to see them in person and go for a closer match to the others seats too

Cousin Eddie

Reaction score
I just found this place. I talked to Hunter today.... he seemed to be knowledgable. I have already ordered my replacement as my seat bottom is torn too.
They have a new website that has yet to go live as they are working out a few bugs, so my guess would be to call as I did you you need to place an order.
http://www.seatshop.com

I will try and post some pics of the install when I get the replacement cover.