Need help to repair my 2017 after hitting a deer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z4Mguy

Reaction score
So at 2am just after Thanksgiving, coming home from work, I plowed a deer from the road doing 65mph (highway, was actually behind a cop so was doing the speed limit). Thankfully, being an off center hit, no airbags deployed and relatively limited damage. The Expedition handled the impact great, just a thud and continued straight on the highway, the deer went under the wheels, left a lot of gore in the front wheel well, but otherwise, no big deal.

The L headlight was destroyed, and the upper and lower bumper covers cracked, the fog light punched back into the area behind the bumper. The front fender has a slight crease, and two separate estimates have both said it's cheaper and easier to replace the whole fender than to try and bend it back.

I have chosen a shop to repair the truck, and they have all the necessary parts except for the upper and lower bumper covers, which have been on backorder from Ford and other vendors as long as I've been checking. I've replaced the headlight myself and done some really fancy redneck duct tape on the bumper cover, so the vehicle is just fine for driving currently, but I'd really like to get this fixed soon. Can anyone help me find replacement upper and lower bumper covers for a 2017 Exp EL Limited, it has the front parking sensors.

Thanks!