Need Help with tire selection...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spartan_117

Reaction score
Hey,

My Expy needs a new set of shoes. Right now, I'm sitting on 305 45r22 Toyo Proxies. Those have been pretty good tires, but they are pricey.

A guy at work told me about Kuhmos, but I don't really know anyone who has any.

For those who roll on 22's and bigger, what brand of tire have you found is worth purchase? I'm not all that concerened about money (got to spend my "free" money from the goverment check on something i guess), but treadwear, handeling, and safety are my biggest concerns.

What do ya'll think?

Thanks.....

my_04_EddieBauer.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

97with24"

Reaction score
I have pirelli scorpion zeros on my 24"s and I love them. Great tread wear no road noise, great stability at high and low speeds. good all around tire.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wanli S-1098's. Basically a Chinese-made replica of the Toyo Proxies. They are dirt cheap but I honestly cannot think of anything to complain about with them. I've had them a little over two years now and I still love them. They are just street/summer tires, though. Not sure if you need all-season or all-terrain.

GRIP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
had kuhmos on my truck tires r not bad but i notices they dry rotted and only had 24,000 miles. so other then that they where good. now on pirelli and have had no problems so far have about 10,000 on them.

mgtsldr38

Reaction score
yea i still gotta fix that, haha. I dont want to take the center caps off cause they are the cheap plastic ones and break everytime they come off, or put on...