Need these clips for the transmission lines--Can anyone help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So I just had the transmission lines from my trans to the radiator, and radiator to the trans cooler replaced on my 04, and it came back missing the plastic clips that hold the line steady.I have pictures from before, as I was trying to order replacement lines myself, and needed pictures to see if I was buying the right one.

The clips did not come with the new lines from Ford, and the parts contact at the Ford dealership says that is usually how they come. Can anyone identify a part number, or a clip that would work? The lines will move around a bit as of now, due to lack of support.

This is a view looking down from the air cleaner area, where the trans lines come into the radiator. These are the clips I need (2 of them).

transclip_zps1f469664.jpg

I have searched, and cannot find the clips.. :(

Thanks in advance!

1997SCEBFEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IDK.
you could take a piece of old garden hose or fuel hose etc., notch it, and zip/wire tie in place. i've had to do this on other 'pinch' areas after mods were done.

another alternative would be a salvage/bone yard for F150/Expy etc.

PanHandler.

OP
OP
K

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for your response. This was not a mod--it was new lines.

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Every fuel line I've bought from Ford has included clips. Don't see why these would be different. A few lines were bought just for the clips, clips could not be bought separately. I would ask to see the diagram they reference.

rocketvette95

Full Access Members
Reaction score
These clips are sold separtly from Ford. I just bought one on 4/12 from the dealer for $4.80 I took the top one off of mine and I have no idea where it went it just disappeared!!. I think Ford calls it a Latch

OP
OP
K

kmh1596

Full Access Members
Reaction score
These clips are sold separtly from Ford. I just bought one on 4/12 from the dealer for $4.80 I took the top one off of mine and I have no idea where it went it just disappeared!!. I think Ford calls it a Latch

Our ford contact cannot figure it out.. Do you happen to have the part number??