New Audio Build, 99 Expo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
where are you putting the highs? i like the placement of the mids but the flipped 4th one i think it would look cleaner not flipped but it still looks good.

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
loving all of it, really nice build

I like the door panels a lot, I think I might end up doing something like that.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
how many 12's hitting in the sample? must have it low...make a REAL sample...I HATE TEASES!!!

OP
OP
R

RidnClean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
car was off, volume was decently up.
amp settings were off and gain was all the way down in vid.

turned it up today, was movin some air, i need ports in i believe, not sure how much more xmax subs have, but we'll see

OP
OP
R

RidnClean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
walls are in!
def "hits" harder.
wonder what kinda numbers it will do? :dontknow:
im too lazy to find out...

103_3175.jpg
103_3177.jpg

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't been on here in forever lol. Looks like its coming along nicely. What are you tuned to,the port looks decently long. Low tuned 4ht order ftw.:D

By the way, what subs are you running, sorry if I missed it somewhere...And how are you liking that SD8k. I'll have me some SD goodies on the way here pretty soon. :cool:

OP
OP
R

RidnClean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its around 50hz with ports out, 40 with them in, ima redo ports for around 43ish.
workin on gettin new subs in here, prob wont have this done til around Xmas.
8k is lovely, i lended it to a teammate last weekend for a show, he turned the gain like a 1/16th and did a 151.x at the headrest lol, car off(fuel pump went out), we rolled it in/out of the lane haha.

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its around 50hz with ports out, 40 with them in, ima redo ports for around 43ish.
workin on gettin new subs in here, prob wont have this done til around Xmas.
8k is lovely, i lended it to a teammate last weekend for a show, he turned the gain like a 1/16th and did a 151.x at the headrest lol, car off(fuel pump went out), we rolled it in/out of the lane haha.

Haha nice. I ordered my 16K Tuesday and should take about a week to get here. I'm excited to get my hands on it. Now I'm just trying to sell my last SAZ-3kd lol.

I wanna see this thing playing, do work son lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger