New Audio Build in '03 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rmzsuzuki89

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Amps in, gotta rewire the subs and hook them up tomorrow.

jfez5f.jpg

1582ul2.jpg

2lcxnjd.jpg

2zzho1y.jpg

2daeir7.jpg

Also have some wiring to clean up, and gotta make a new battery hatch.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those warhorses are crazy to wire up. 3 0ga power and 3 0ga ground. just to power that thing. then what are the sub wires? 8 ga? looks good too by the way.

OP
OP
rmzsuzuki89

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those warhorses are crazy to wire up. 3 0ga power and 3 0ga ground. just to power that thing. then what are the sub wires? 8 ga? looks good too by the way.

Yep, 8awg speaker wire to the subs. Used the same speaker wire as the other amps, just had to get in the box and re-wire them.

RidnClean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
let me know how your electrical does, i hear they suck ALOT of current, and you'll need a 2nd alt easy....

OP
OP
rmzsuzuki89

rmzsuzuki89

Full Access Members
Reaction score
let me know how your electrical does, i hear they suck ALOT of current, and you'll need a 2nd alt easy....

So far it's been doing fine, though I haven't played it hard because of a noise that I've pretty much narrowed to by sub outs on the hu going bad...And I'll have a couple of nice little alts. ;)