New Expedition owner in Ft. Bragg, NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Justin. Born and raised in Modesto, California, lived in Mountainburg/Alma, Arkansas for a while, spent some time in Fort Benning, Georgia, currently in Fort Bragg, North Carolina, and in another month or so I'll be somewhere else, not sure where yet though. I've been to Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Alabama, South Carolina, and Hawaii. Eventually I want to have all fifty states on that list as well as some select countries. I like riding ATV and dirtbikes, working with anything with a motor, electronics and computers, most outdoor activities, jumping out of planes, and whatever else happens to strike me as fun at the time. Hoping to get into some kind of college program soon to start working on a degree in psychology.

Well I guess that about covers it :D

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard soldier...airman here myslef...was stationed at pope yrs ago...now at langley in VA near ft eustis...

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Airborne!! Welcome to the site, im sure if you stay in youll go to all kinds of places, some good some bad and some you cant pronounce! Im at ft hood, plenty of guys on here love offroading, the farthest i go off road is in my garage

OP
OP
N

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome aboard soldier...airman here myslef...was stationed at pope yrs ago...now at langley in VA near ft eustis...

How you liking VA? I hear it's pretty nice. It's not too bad here, actually reminds me of just a little north of where I grew up in California. A lot better than Ft. Benning, GA I'll tell you that much! That place is a haven for every creature that could ever bite, sting, kill you, or make you itch it seems like, haha.

OP
OP
N

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Airborne!! Welcome to the site, im sure if you stay in youll go to all kinds of places, some good some bad and some you cant pronounce! Im at ft hood, plenty of guys on here love offroading, the farthest i go off road is in my garage

Knees in the breeze baby :cool:

or my favorite, "Jump out or get thrown out, no matter what you're gonna be out of this plane before it lands", haha. I actually love the airborne stuff, couldn't wait to come flying out of that door for the first time when I was at Airborne School. Yea I'm looking forward to getting out of country, even if it is for a deployment. I've never stepped foot off American soil. Yea I've always been big into offroading. My plans for this truck are a little more "street" (24's and things of that nature), but they will be wrapped in some mud terrains for light trails and stuff. I just enjoy driving through forests and things like that, it's humbling and fun at the same time. I used to be into the hardcore offroading scene but you break too much doing that, get's way too expensive way too quick, I stick to my baby trails now :D

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How you liking VA? I hear it's pretty nice. It's not too bad here, actually reminds me of just a little north of where I grew up in California. A lot better than Ft. Benning, GA I'll tell you that much! That place is a haven for every creature that could ever bite, sting, kill you, or make you itch it seems like, haha.

i'm loving it...it has everything that anyone could possibly think of...if youre an outdoors person...theres plenty do...like the city...conerts, shows, plays, whatever...and it can be done any weekend...if not every weekend within a short drive...beaches...everything...bragg is only 3hrs from me...i was there for memorial day...sister-n-law lives there...i just got back from afghanistan from a yr tour...

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome. trust me, you'll get your chance to head overseas, we all do. gettin ready for afghan next year. might as well be a vet of 2 foreign wars! hahah. there is lots of good places to mud in NC, at least near camp lejeune when i was there. (mostly tank trails though so better ask permission!)

OP
OP
N

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i'm loving it...it has everything that anyone could possibly think of...if youre an outdoors person...theres plenty do...like the city...conerts, shows, plays, whatever...and it can be done any weekend...if not every weekend within a short drive...beaches...everything...bragg is only 3hrs from me...i was there for memorial day...sister-n-law lives there...i just got back from afghanistan from a yr tour...

Yea I do just about everything so it'd be a good place for me =]

I'm hoping I can find someplace around here that has concerts on the weekends, like local bands and stuff. I'm really into the indie rock scene. How was Afghanistan?