New from Virginia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TELL ME!!! i think the club i'm in ride up there from time to time and i get invites to different car shows from up there...lol...they can try to jack me if they want...someone going with me...

OP
OP
Lamar804

Lamar804

Reaction score
LOL! I just avoid those areas now. But back in the day when I was a repo man, I was out there every night.

Can you let me know when there's a show in town?

Lamar

Slip-N-Slide

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Lamar and I also live in Virginia. I live across the river from Newport News.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL! I just avoid those areas now. But back in the day when I was a repo man, I was out there every night.

Can you let me know when there's a show in town?

Lamar

No prob...Hooters (dont know which) is always having an open showcase...i'll post when i get invites...also...the customizing shop up there that's very popular...cant remember name...they sponsor a lot of them with Hooters

Welcome to the forum Lamar and I also live in Virginia. I live across the river from Newport News.

i'm off mcgruder hwy...officially yorktown but i refer to it as hampton...

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
Your 97 was awesome and your 99 looks like a good start!!! Good of you to help your family out, and good of you to get another Expy!!! I was in Virginia a while back checking out and training on some machinery. I was in Lynchburg, but we get a lot of our stuff from Richmond at Blue Print Automation. So we always have guys from your area up here at our plant in Canada. Really nice folks down there.