New guy from Missouri

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rex450se

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just bought this '98 EB last week for my wife as a delivery vehicle for her cupcake business. She loves it so far. I wanted to keep the miles off of our other vehicles so I picked this one up and think I got a pretty good deal. It has been very well taken care of and seems to run like a top. The only thing wrong with it when I bought it was a broken stabilizing bar link. For less than $15 and a half hour in my driveway I got it fixed. While I was down there I had to admire the cleanliness of it, not a drop of oil or anything anywhere. It's a lot cleaner than my truck which is newer with half the miles. Looking forward to lurking around here.

Victor

20120406_121726.jpg
20120406_121859.jpg

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Welcome.. and congrats on your new previously owned expy. :)

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought this '98 EB last week for my wife as a delivery vehicle for her cupcake business. She loves it so far. I wanted to keep the miles off of our other vehicles so I picked this one up and think I got a pretty good deal. It has been very well taken care of and seems to run like a top. The only thing wrong with it when I bought it was a broken stabilizing bar link. For less than $15 and a half hour in my driveway I got it fixed. While I was down there I had to admire the cleanliness of it, not a drop of oil or anything anywhere. It's a lot cleaner than my truck which is newer with half the miles. Looking forward to lurking around here.

Victor

welcome to the site...

I'm at about 32nd and Chrysler. You?

23rd and Westport Rd

Nice lookin Expy!

AAAAWWWWWWWW....aint that cute...9 blocks from each other...lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik