New guy from Tampa, FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f150cowboy

Reaction score
Allow me to introduce myself, Barry from Tampa FL. Recently got a 2000 Eddie Bauer 4x4. It needed a little TLC but now it's running great. Looking forward to getting advice from you guys on future mechanical issues.

I'm also looking to buy another Expedition to replace my 99 Jalapeno Green Ranger 4x4. I would like a 97 or 98 model with the Willow Green interior. Would also prefer Vermont Green or Silver exterior color. Must have 4x4, front bucket seats, rear air. If you know of any around that are for sale let me know. I also have a local craigslist wanted ad up:
WANTED 1997 or 1998 Green Ford Expedition 4x4 with Green Interior

Thanks!!

wyo_vr4

Reaction score
Welcome! There are a few people on here from Tampa, including me (New Tampa).

sgtowing: According to his Craigslist post, he is in Brandon.

OP
OP
f150cowboy

f150cowboy

Reaction score
yes sir,
I work in downtown Tampa and live in Brandon. Recently sold our little Ford Focus and replaced it with the 2000 Expedition. I wanted my wife and little newborn riding around in a battleship instead of a little tin can. I've always liked Expeditions and am glad to finally have one.

Now if I can just figure out how to get better than 11mpg!! Already got new plugs, new fuel filter, and fuel system cleaning.