New Guy.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedragon

Reaction score
Hey folks, New to the forum, not new to Fords. I've had Fords and am Ford till I die.
I just got rid of my Ford Ranger and ended up picking up a very good friends' 2000 Ford Expedition Southern Comfort package. I would like to know if there is anyone else on here with one. I will post more pics of the truck in the following few weeks.
Before the Ranger I had an Excursion diesel, that I made the awful mistake of selling. But I must say, these Expeditions are just as cool. I always check out forums for anything I own or am interested in. These are a great way to learn more about a product, both good and bad.
I was very excited to see the truck had the better of the Transmissions. I've never had a vehicle with any sort of all wheel drive, but from what I've heard, this thing is gunna be an aboninamable snow beast. Which is very cool to hear. I've always had true 4x4 in my trucks so this will be a learning curve.
The name is Rob, I am a grounds/facilities maintenance worker looking to get into a career in Law Enforcement. That's bout it for now. Hope to speak with a bunch of yall soon.

Rob

OP
OP
E

Expedragon

Reaction score
new guy

Thanks for the welcome guys. Got some good info on here already. I liked the info on trailer tow mirrors and seeing the common areas of concern on these trucks