New member from Dayton, OH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rlmarsh79

Reaction score
Good afternoon,

I just purchased a laser red 04 expedition XLT 5.4 4wd with 151,000 back in June. I can say with no doubt that I absolutely love it. Drove it to Texas and back and it was incredibly solid, my boys loved the reclining seats and rear air. Of course it's got it's issues (popping A/C, transmission line leak) but compared to my 04 Durango...it's no competition. I also bought to have fun and work on it so I look forward to learning from this forum!

dankspeed

Reaction score
Welcome to the board! I too just joined. My neighbor owns the exact same model/color as yours. Just curious what kind of mileage you're getting .

Thanks
Dan

OP
OP
R

Rlmarsh79

Reaction score
Welcome to the board! I too just joined. My neighbor owns the exact same model/color as yours. Just curious what kind of mileage you're getting .

Thanks
Dan

Well when I drove it to Texas, I was averaging 16 mpg. I only drive it on the weekends when I take the family out of town.