New member from GA with lifted Expy!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Jbyerly1

Reaction score
Thank yall for all the postive comments again!
dgray69: Man this is like one of those rare times im stumped on a question about my vehicle because i have not had it that long at all, and if you asked me about my Bronco or my sold Ranger i could pop an answer right off the bat for ya. but im thinking they did it seperate because i would think beadlocks are universal pretty much from rim to rim and if mine are not, i am sure you could find ones that are to fit yours with a little research.

OP
OP
J

Jbyerly1

Reaction score
1974 Ford Bronco
- 3.5" lift
- 33" Dick Cepik Bone Crushers
- Chrome rims w/ Bead lock
- Rebuilt Transmission
- Rebuilt Front Chunk
- 302 with light cam and long tube headers and true dual
(much more)
BroncoandRanger001.jpg
BroncoandRanger010.jpg

BroncoandRanger005.jpg

2000 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 (sold now)
- 4" Superlift
- 3" Body lift
- AEM Brute Force Intake
- Superchip Programmer
(SO MUCH MORE)

BroncoandRanger006.jpg

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the ranger had a 00 flairside with 3" body lift years ago.... BRONCO kicks @$$ I love it... and exhaust looks good too... very similar to mine except I put dual behind pass rear tire and I also removed 2 rear cats... almost making me want to buy a newer truck an start all over.... but then I'd need a new wife cuz she would probably kill me...lol but everything looks awesome

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
you would be in same dog house with me walnuts, and yes i agree a$$ kicking bronco, and im bumbing my expys not red and an eb, can i join if i put a red eb sticker on rear door, lol

seeker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice Ride

Welcome from Acworth Ga. BTW tell us about that bull bar you got there. Looks great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nameisbry