New Member from Washington

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DrBumble

Reaction score
Hello from Washington. Just picked up a 2017 Platinum with 64K on the odometer, and it seems to be in really good shape. It's currently sitting on 22"s, but I got some new 17" Raptor rims from OfferUp, and am waiting to get a set of 275/70/R17 Firestone Destination XTs installed next week. Also ordered some Husky floor liners and some skid plates from RCI Metalworks. Excited to be an owner of an Expedition!

PXL_20231101_190934211.jpg

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome. That is a nice looking truck. I have a 2017 Limited since new, currently with 50,000 miles and not many issues. You should check to see if the master cylinder TSB and the main blower motor recall have been addressed on your vehicle.

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here they are. My brake pedal went completely to the floor with no advanced indication, very interesting situation.

I have not had any issue with the blower motor, but am getting it changed out next week, just because.

1699653526294.png

OP
OP
D

DrBumble

Reaction score
That doesn't sound ideal. I looked up my VIN on the U.S. and Canadian site for vehicle recalls (since mine was originally from Canada), and both claim to have no open recalls for it, though the U.S. site said it has no data for international vehicles. Is there any other way to tell if my vehicle would be affected?

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is the lookup tool for Canada and the results. I could not find a place to lookup if the work was performed on your vehicle or not. Ford has a system here in the US called OASIS which would provide that info, but don’t know if it covers Canadian vehicles, check with local Ford dealer.

Canadian Vehicle Recall Lookup Tool

*** UPDATE ***
This appears to be the Ford Canada Recall Lookup Tool By VIN #. Still don't know if it will tell you if the work was done on your specific vehicle.

Ford Canada Recall Lookup By VIN

1699704492391.png

Last edited: