New Member Introdiction - JBitzer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbitzer

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My Name is Jeff and I am the proud owner of 2000 Ford Expedition XLT 4.6L (Beige in color).

I purchased my vehicle pre-owned in 2005 when gas prices were hovering around $1.79 here in NJ. Not a week later they doubled! Now if I had waited a week I probably would have gotten a better deal on the vehicle.

Everything on the vehicle is stock and there have been no aftermarket modifications done (at least since I have owned it).

My primary interests are learning more about my Expedition. I am computer tech by trade and other than filling it with fluids I have a mechanic do everything else.

Reading through most of these threads I have gotten many ideas on future tweaks on how I can add more performance to it however Im sure there will be many questions on which I will rely on all of your help.

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Tech

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I am a computer tech as well.

I do most of the basic mechanic work on my truck with the exception of the advanced stuff, I have a buddy of mine that is Ford crazy and he does all my other work for me.

duncbattrum

Reaction score
Originally posted by trdragons44
hey i live in gibbsboro. and welcome to the forum

we sure like your decal/sticker...would you share where you got it?

My wife would really like one, seeing as she is the principle driver and gas filler of our 07.

mohs00

Reaction score
welcome... just wondering what type of mods you were think of doing in the future?

trdragons44

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its not a decal on my truck yet its just a pic i found on the web

Ebay item #350045610985

Last edited:

duncbattrum

Reaction score
well thanks for that....we just had our exp. out on the hwy to-day, first time since we got it. Gas consumption wasn't all that bad....19 miles per gal. @ 4.80/gal :( o well...it was a NICE ride.

duncbattrum

Reaction score
Hi again..trdragons44...I found it on ebay and placed a bid. I put in for two...and will send you one if you like.. but you will have to tell me what colors you want....