Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ranman

Reaction score
Hello-

Long time Ford guy. Had to hang up the 1996 Bronco project daily driver and decided I could not pass up a deal for a great daily driver. 1999 Eddie Bauer Expy with only 78k on the ticker. Got a smoking deal. Picked it up from a private owner for only 4k. In the great words of Phil Robertson.." Happy, Happy, Happy".
Seriously this is probably the nicest vehicle I have called a daily driver. Its loaded and so clean.
First thing I did when I bought it was put 285 70 17 Duratraks on her. Next I want to do 2 inch rear spacers and tbt. Need a little space in the wheel wells. I will be enjoying and using all the cite resources.
Thanks

Attachments

• expy.jpg
    expy.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 31

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

OP
OP
R

ranman

Reaction score
Well I have been busy with upgrades. Got a set of duratrak 285/70/17 on her. Rear 2 inch spacers with TBT and Rancho shocks all the way around.

OP
OP
R

ranman

Reaction score
If anyone is interested I picked up a brand new never installed Avic- D3 that I am wanting to sell. I wanted to go a different direction. I got a good deal on it and I am willing to pass it along to someone else. $300 + shipping.

Attachments

• avic1.JPG
    avic1.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 28
  • avic2.JPG
    avic2.JPG
    1 KB · Views: 30
  • avic3.JPG
    avic3.JPG
    1.2 KB · Views: 28