New owner from Germany

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

expeditionde

Reaction score
Hi fellows,

first I would like to appologize for my english. I will try to write as good as I can.

I am from Frankfurt in Germany, and i buyed a Ford Expedition in Berlin.

Why this forum? because here in germany we haven´t much of this car and there are no forums about that.

I hope i will find some good answers here, and also I will try too give my feedback for this forum.

My Ford ist my second American car ( the first was a Dodge Ram )
Because of the expensive gasoline prices in europe i builted in a lpg ( liquid petroleum gas ) tank. Now it is possible to afford this big car in germany.

In the near future I have planed some nice modifications. Pictures will follow soon.

Thanks for reading, and greetings from Germany.

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hello!! Welcome! I lived in Wackernheim for a few years in the 90s; and went more than a few times to Frankfurt.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. What does it take and cost for the lpg conversion.

OP
OP
E

expeditionde

Reaction score
Welcome. What does it take and cost for the lpg conversion.

The conversion was made in Poland, it was 50% cheaper than in germany.
It took 3 days and costs 1250€

The tank was build instead of the spare tire and takes 80 liter lpg.

The company of the lpg system is BRC-Sequent. in europe it is the best one for V8 engines.

OP
OP
E

expeditionde

Reaction score
Hello!! Welcome! I lived in Wackernheim for a few years in the 90s; and went more than a few times to Frankfurt.

I hope you enjoyed it :)

I am on it, to visit Amerika this or maybe next year. It was always my dream to see your continent not only on tv ;)