New Shoes. . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

motorkas

Reaction score
I think I'm done with black vehicles for a while after this - right now its the Expy - Went with Method Racing Fat Five in 18in (dropped from 20's) with Cooper AT3. . .Should be wrapping the remaining chrome flat black in the coming weeks. . . and debating dealing with constantly turning off the front parking sensors for a brush guard. . .

and the speed fixers:

IMG_3297.jpg

OP
OP
M

motorkas

Reaction score
Are they chrome stock 20s? Are you looking to sell?

What kind of bull bar are you going with?

They are the silver stock 20's (but I don't know if they are chrome). It's part of the plan to sell them - it would be the whole deal - TPMS, Wheels and Pirelli's. However, I have a vibration right now with the new wheels at around 72 -80 - getting road forced balanced tomorrow but if I can't get rid of it, have to call Discount tire and see about a different set (couldn't in good faith try to sell them with them vibrating on me) and will need to switch back to the OEM until the new ones arrive (the Expy is my tow vehicle and the season started last week). The OEM's are good, no vibrations, ect (they're basically brand new). I'll definitely keep you posted.

It would either be the Go Rhino push bars (only in the middle of the bumper) or the Ranch Hand Legend full brush guard. . .

JDuncan

Reaction score
I'm having the same exact vibration issue with my A/T3s in 275/70-18. Let me know how the road force balancing goes. The Sears where I bought mine at does not have a road force balancer but I couldn't justify going somewhere else with the deal Sears was giving me. It isn't a bad vibration but it definitely comes on just over 70.

OP
OP
M

motorkas

Reaction score
I'm having the same exact vibration issue with my A/T3s in 275/70-18. Let me know how the road force balancing goes. The Sears where I bought mine at does not have a road force balancer but I couldn't justify going somewhere else with the deal Sears was giving me. It isn't a bad vibration but it definitely comes on just over 70.

JDuncan:

The Road Force did the trick. All four wheels were out of balance and the road force was high. They had to pull the tires off the wheels and rotate the actual tires on the wheel as well. I would also advise to pump up the PSI to over 40. Hope that helps!!!!!