New solution for reverse lights now with pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i was just looking and noticed how clean that undercarriage is... lol.. then saw the plates. Cool looking mod.. bu ti agree with the other post about my back up camera.. I have tinted windows and the camera provides ( for me) plenty of sight when backing up... BUT..... i can see where those LED's come in handy... especially when using a trailer...

OP
OP
U

USMCBuckWild

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is my first vehicle with a back up camera.

Growing up we plowed snow, had to use mirrors. Used heavy equipment for snow removal during the winter, had to use mirrors. Learned how to drive heavy truck on a 1974 Mack with a 200 Cummins and 16 speed twin stick with manual steering, had to back up and constantly monitor loads with mirrors. Have been licensed on a vast majority of Marine and some Army vehicles for the past 12 years and all have to use mirrors to back up as well as watch other vehicles/road conditions/people/watch other vics clear possible checkpoints/ieds

What it boils down to is I am a not so old dog and the backup camera is a new trick.

Powerplay

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the rear camera view can be adjusted on 2012 Expy EL? The camera was pointed nicely rearward. For some reason today it appears the cam position dropped a bit now showing the rear bumper. Not sure how cam view changed and is also a snowy picture at night. Thinking of replacing the factory back up lights with LED

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've got a set of Rigid SR-Q mounted. They work well, but if I could do it over I'd be brave and do the flush mounts. (only pic I had handy was one from the install from years ago)

photo-5.jpg
upload images