New to Fords

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fat Jack

Reaction score
New to Fords, Never owned one in my life. Just purchased a 97 Expedition and i'll tell y'all right now it's a whole nother animal than a silverado (boooooo) Had to many heart aches with the heartbeat. It had to go!!!! Well i'ma Ford guy now, Funny! them words didn't taste nearly as bad as i thought they would. iffin i can get this to play nice for me i'll post up a pic of "Talulah" for y'all boys to do some eyeballin on. Future plans include but are not limited to......... new 33"s, a 2" body lift, Steps for the girlie men like my goofy brother to get in and out so he don't get his GUCCI messed up, off road lights but only iffin i don't have to drill in the plastic cover on the front bumper, and a trip to the detail shop for some much needed interion TLC (i'm thinking the previous owners may have raised a goat or two in he very back of this thing)................. thanks to y'all boys for letting mr thru the door and i look forward to being here often for the great advice on this forum

IMAG0204.jpg
[/IMG]

Attachments

• IMAG0204.jpg
    IMAG0204.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 76

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haha AWesome post! Welcome! Look forward to seeing your progress!

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi kack, welcome to the other side, lol... smart buy with an expedition.... love your funny spunky attitude... take a look around, youll find lots of interesting things ....