newbie pics of Expi and other toys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riccoh

Reaction score
Well I see that the board is good for pics.. enjoy
98 Expi on 22" ICE 882's,
expi011.jpg
[/IMG]
expi013.jpg
[/IMG]

07 Ram on 22" Goliath's
4-1.jpg
[/IMG]

08 Envoy Denali (Stock),
expi010.jpg
[/IMG]

'10 Hayabusa (1 of six in the US) you will see them for 2011 as listed in the suzuki website..lol:)
expi003.jpg
[/IMG]

OP
OP
R

riccoh

Reaction score
not bad for 3500, the expi is coming back from the dead. 1 owner rig, w 139k on the clock, some of the issues she had were fix from the hot to's from here and f-150 forums. now i need to find the EB sub to finish the audio.
waiting on my gaskets to fix the P04001 issue by clening the passages on the TB spacer and need to find the washep pump for the windshield wipers. the sad part is that the Denali hasn't been used since I got the expi,

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
like the white expy not fan of 22's just not my thing... like the busa had one a few years back one bad mamajama welcome to the site

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice busa....and expy! hahaha. welcome. i see on your dodge that you have everything shaved...you gonna debadge it soon?

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All your trucks are clean! Espcecially the dodge! You should remove the steps and badges

OP
OP
R

riccoh

Reaction score
Actually the dodge was a work of love, work on her for 3 months to get her there... i actually bought her for 11k cash with the intention to sell it since it didn't fit in my garage, she was not a looker but a work truck when I got her. her new owner is happy for the 27K he fork out for it. (full bed, 4 link susp with air ride).

The expi is a daily driver, she is staying like that for some time. finally got my gaskets and pull the TB and spacer, clean the passages for the EGR and the CEL is gone. after summer I might start on body work but since is still the stock paint and no major dents or nothing like that I think it will stay that way for a awhile.

So far after purchasing the expi a few weeks back I have only spent like $25.00 fixing her up:
sway bar bushings and gaskets for the TB, next to tackle will be the winshield washers as the front ones don't work but the rear do. so I know the pump is good, must be the switch in the colum.

this is my fifth busa. they are mosters but i respect her, we don't have a track in hawaii so she pretty much sits in the garage, only mods on this one are electronics and suspension. but I do have a 80 shot wet system I pulled out of my last 07 and i might drop that in for ghost rides ....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edyk1986