Lightning Supercharger swap into an 04 Expi write-up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyDsntKnow

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any more info on how the Expy is running with this done? I had someone randomly interested in buying my 95 Cobra the other day and got to thinking if I sold it I could put some of that money into finally doing this.

OP
OP
boiler71

boiler71

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any more info on how the Expy is running with this done? I had someone randomly interested in buying my 95 Cobra the other day and got to thinking if I sold it I could put some of that money into finally doing this.

Not sure why this post is listed under the General Discussion heading. There is a sticky under the Engine and Performance section.

Anyways, here is my latest update:

Okay...been running the supercharger for almost a year now and have had ZERO issues. Expy currently has 101,000 miles on it...13,000 of that is with the supercharger.

Just wanted to pass along the update.

pedro

Reaction score
ford expedition advance track vaccum diagram

hi i need a vaccum diagram for the advance track of ford expedition 2003 thank you

Lghtn_Expy_Girl

Reaction score
Electric Fan

Im currently in the middle of putting a lightning supercharger on my 03 expedition and Im kinda stuck. I need wiring for the electric fan? I have to add one to mine and don't really know where to mount it and how to wire it. Thanks!!!