NIB OEM 03-10 Expedition Tailgate Handle & 07-10 Expedition/Navigator PTM Mirror Cap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a brand new in box 2003-2010 Tailgate handle that is painted Oxford White from the factory. I bought this handle at the Ford dealer for $130, like 2 years ago when i though my tailgate handle was broken. I took of the panel on my tailgate and realized one of the latches was stuck. I never got around to returning the new handle.

I am asking $20 plus shipping.

S7300260.jpg

S7300263.jpg

I also have a brand new in box mirror switch for the 2005 and up Ford Expeditions and Ford F150s. It is the switch for the Powerfolding mirrors.

I am asking $10 shipped.

[Note: this isn't the picture of the actual switch it is just to give you an idea of what the switch looks like, but the switch I have is brand new and never installed. Also it will not fit the 03/04 Expeditions]

54d1_1.jpg

If you are interested in anything PM through the sites private messaging system.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt