not an expy, but interesting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmrseed

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ford-offroad.jpg

a general question....how do a lot of these trucks that run 40+ inch tires but only have 15-16 inch rims get the clearance for adequate size brakes to stop in less than 700 feet?

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
looks like he needed to do a little more trimming on the driver's side. not bad lookin though

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mine stops pretty good with the slotted and cross drilled while turning a 37... but damn that excursion could use more lift.... thats way to much trimming to fit....lol

and those fender flairs are bad a$$ might have to look for a set for expy.... would keep my sides clean

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
a little much for me. i see those prerunner front ends on EVERYTHING out here in CA. cant say that i like them much. i have drilled and slotted too and they do just fine on my 35's. will probably upgrade my brakes when i upgrade my lift/tires

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like those fender flairs/hood.... but you will never catch me put fiberglass on my truck... it just doesn't last and paint will spider web fast.... now if they had that in steel then maybe... but then what could I do with my cowl hood??? ROFLMAO

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its a one piece deal. i dont think you would like them if you saw it from the side. unless you did the same to the back it would look absolutely stupid. i guess i just dont like that style. as for the hood, i dont care what dgray says....I HAVE DIBS!!!!!! hahah