Oasis Report

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MidwestBoater

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get an Oasis report on a vehicle? I bought my 2016 used, Carfax shows a full oil change history at the dealer it was bought from, but nothing else.. I'm just curious if there were any warranty repairs done to it that didn't get reported to Carfax.. My powertrain warranty has about a thousand miles left and I just want to make sure everything is A+ before I go out of warranty.

OP
OP
MidwestBoater

MidwestBoater

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's a networked database of all warranty work done at Ford dealerships. I called the servicing dealership that it was bought from new and they wouldn't give me the Oasis history if i'm not a customer. I do all of my own repairs and maintenance, so I figured I'd ask around to see if anyone knows how to get that info.

Never heard of it....might be why 20 people read your post but didn't respond?

jeff

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Any dealer will have to run one to see if recall work was done, though they may not share it with you if they are being a weenie. I suppose you can ask around. Which I knew of a source that ddin't require me knocking on doors.

Russell Lewis

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Done by a dealership service department ask them, most charge for it though. Getting a “ free “ one can be had from someone you know or a friend of a friend.

Check ford truck enthusiasts sometimes you can ask there just give the vin. If it was I I would do that with a header looking for help on a oasis report list vin in commits see if anyone can help.