Occupations.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIG TRUCK

Reaction score
Man my job sounds lame compared to the rest of yours, I just pick up garbage.

ghettoracer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Civilian contractor for the US Army. Finished one tour in Afghanistan. Not going back. :(

Nokturnal

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nokturnal had a few of my troops cross over, psyops is a whole new world all about people skills i like to shoot first and ask questions later (why i got rpg'd lol)

Yea its definitely different from the normal Army. A lot of the stuff they do looks really interesting to me. Did a lot of research before I decided that's what I wanted to do.

u.p.expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well alright...you're about the 5th guy from michigan...i'm from the LP down in the corner by indiana and illinios...30 mins from South Bend IN...NOTRE DAME area...

serious question...UM or MSU?

Any good Michigander from the yoop knows that the answer to that has to be split!lol I am still a Michigan football fan, but I have always been a State basketball fan. I guess I really don't have a true color. Wife is a Michigan grad if that helps?

rob845

Reaction score
I am in IT. Currently hold a Network Engineer position. I have managed and designed many companies IT infrastructure from the ground up, everything from desktop support, to VOIP and web design. I have a fair amount of certifications and have been doing this for about 11 years now. I have also started a few IT related businesses from web hosting and design to cabling warehouse sized buildings for offshore related companies.....

But when I grow up I really want to just live a very simple life, on a farm, away from it all. Make my own food, hunt and grow my own food. What I am trying to figure out now is #1 how to finance and pay for the land/farm. #2 how to make income off that land to pay for the finance. #3 how to convince a bank, to give a guy that has been in IT, a loan....

once those are figured out my butt is going to the Texas hill country, or back to the awe inspiring state of Colorado......

bring_em_on

Reaction score
8 yrs 6 mos 2 days Navy Crypto Tech (Comms). Now, Def/Intel contractor in DC area.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
CT eh? some special people right there. so far got 6 years 8 months as a corpsman. lovin it.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any good Michigander from the yoop knows that the answer to that has to be split!lol I am still a Michigan football fan, but I have always been a State basketball fan. I guess I really don't have a true color. Wife is a Michigan grad if that helps?

yeah i understand...every since the FAB 5...wolves havent been the same...my heart is true blue...but for b-ball...it has drops of green in it...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition