Off-Road Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Spoon-Man

Spoon-Man

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well thanks to everyone for your help. not sure what I'll run yet but i will be looking over all the lights that every one has shown me..

OP
OP
Spoon-Man

Spoon-Man

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You'll have to order the one for the F150, I'm going to design and build my own light bar..

OP
OP
Spoon-Man

Spoon-Man

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Went and looked at the hells 500s i think thats the one at Autozone for like 60 or 70 bucks. They look good so i might go with them.

Steps

Reaction score
I just checked those out yesterday. They are good quality lights.

I will probably go with KC still. I want something brighter than a 55w light. Autozone has the 100w KC lights with replaceable bulbs if you want more light. I think they were $99.

Steps

Reaction score
Just an FYI:

I decided on the Stainless 130w KC's. I instaled them this past Sunday on my new grille guard. The wiring harness in the kit made it a VERY easy install. It came with an illuminated rocker switch, the correct Relay and plugs to plug it right up, enough wire to run everything how I wanted, etc.

The 130w light is very bright and works great.

OP
OP
Spoon-Man

Spoon-Man

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just an FYI:

I decided on the Stainless 130w KC's. I instaled them this past Sunday on my new grille guard. The wiring harness in the kit made it a VERY easy install. It came with an illuminated rocker switch, the correct Relay and plugs to plug it right up, enough wire to run everything how I wanted, etc.

The 130w light is very bright and works great.

Post a pic, i'ld like to see how it looks..