Off-Road Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
KC lights

I also have the kc 130 watt stainless lights on my expo. got them for $75 from a marine whos buddy passed away in Iraq. so he didnt want them. but they were very easy to wire up and no troubles with them but where i put them is giving me trouble cause they move a lot when im goin fast in the desert. so i need to lock them down better or something, but desert season is a while away. so i have time. but here a few pics.

0330001658.jpg

0330001927.jpg

0330001927a.jpg

The first shows the trouble i went threw to get them to fit, but they are a perfect fit when i took out the shock softeners things they come with. i forgot what they are called, but anyways. the other two pics show the brightness. not very well since the pics are from my phone. but they are super bright. and you could cook an egg on them from the heat they put out. but they get the job done. i want 2 more and then ill move them to the roof rack.