Our 2003 EB "Beater" ol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We just picked up a sweet 2003 EB from my Friends Dad. Original owner, 158k 200 recipts came with it! Was never over 65 and he NEVER floored it!! LOL!! Non smoker 71 years old no kids...etc. $5500.00

We needed a bigger vehicle with the Family expanding and we picked this up for a beater then I fell in love. So me owning a Performance Shop specializing in any and all mod powered Fords the fun has begun!! LOL!

I threw on one of our cold air intakes, did a custom center exit exhaust and programmer is next.

Also picked up some Pro Cop Series 8188 in black for $160.00 for 5 of them with only 600 miles!! My question is this whats the largest size you can fit on a 9 inch wheel without NOISE and issue, we do MINIMAL off road and 98% highway. Thanks in advance.

I attached some pics, mods so far other then what I stated above are the Off Road Black headlights, blacked out grill. I am thinking of doing the lower clad in satin black. Ill wait until the rims are on before I decide.

Attachments

• geanna-10.jpg
    geanna-10.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 359
  • geanna-5.jpg
    geanna-5.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 330
  • geanna-11.jpg
    geanna-11.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 306
  • geanna-12.jpg
    geanna-12.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 369
  • geanna-13.jpg
    geanna-13.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 434
OP
OP
ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Heres a few more shots. I know the engine bay is a disgrace I will clean it!! LOL

Attachments

• geanna-14.jpg
    geanna-14.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 306
  • geanna-16.jpg
    geanna-16.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 302
  • geanna-17.jpg
    geanna-17.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 278

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just picked up a sweet 2003 EB from my Friends Dad. Original owner, 158k 200 recipts came with it! Was never over 65 and he NEVER floored it!! LOL!! Non smoker 71 years old no kids...etc. $5500.00

We needed a bigger vehicle with the Family expanding and we picked this up for a beater then I fell in love. So me owning a Performance Shop specializing in any and all mod powered Fords the fun has begun!! LOL!

I threw on one of our cold air intakes, did a custom center exit exhaust and programmer is next.

Also picked up some Pro Cop Series 8188 in black for $160.00 for 5 of them with only 600 miles!! My question is this whats the largest size you can fit on a 9 inch wheel without NOISE and issue, we do MINIMAL off road and 98% highway. Thanks in advance.

I attached some pics, mods so far other then what I stated above are the Off Road Black headlights, blacked out grill. I am thinking of doing the lower clad in satin black. Ill wait until the rims are on before I decide.

1. More info on the cai kit

2. With a leveling kit 3/2 you can fit 35's with minor trimming. As far as tires go sky is the limit lol

OP
OP
ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I want maybe a plus 2 for the 9 inch wide? Whats everyone else run on their 9 inch wide wheels.

It's our own cai, comes with everything picured, we have made this for years. We started on the Navigators since my company really does 80% Lincolns. It's aluminum, comes with heat sheild all hardware/hoses etc.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well here is a member that has a 2.5" tuff country leveling kit for just the front I believe and he is running 33's on oem

5bfcf8cb.jpg

I know that 07-10 the 4x4 is the same height as the 2wd. I dont know about your year though. I just picked up yesterday a leveling kit 3" front and 2" rear for 170 shipped.

OP
OP
ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well here is a member that has a 2.5" tuff country leveling kit for just the front I believe and he is running 33's on oem

5bfcf8cb.jpg

I know that 07-10 the 4x4 is the same height as the 2wd. I dont know about your year though. I just picked up yesterday a leveling kit 3" front and 2" rear for 170 shipped.

Thanks for the post and info. I do not want to go the muddin' route, lol. Something just a little bigger is fine. Did you see the Yokohamas I posted above? I also will not be leveling the truck. Its a beater, lol.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the post and info. I do not want to go the muddin' route, lol. Something just a little bigger is fine. Did you see the Yokohamas I posted above? I also will not be leveling the truck. Its a beater, lol.

Ohhh:D damn those tires are cheap:eek: I really cant speak for that exact tire but I dont think you'll have a problem with that size at all.

Btw read some of the reviews

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=AVS+S/T&partnum=66VR7AVSST

Last edited:
OP
OP
ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just found out they are discontinued and no longer available.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look into the nitto terra grappler, very good tire. My wife had those on her truck awhile back and loved them.