Our 2003 EB "Beater" ol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reg442

Full Access Members
Reaction score
when you did your exhaust tips out the back why didnt you remove the tow hitch? i'm going for the look of the black truck, and they say i cant remove it, cause it supports the bumper..

those stickes don't look bad @ all

OP
OP
ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks Elvato. I kept it because I tow the Vega if the show or race isnt in a reasonable driving distance.

rptr00

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Other then Lincolnmotorsport I also have a printing/graphics company and we also do Vinyl. So I ran off some factory colored FX4 decals for s&g. Check it out. I kninda like it.

stickers look good. I have the same color red/gold expy and was considering getting those too. in the 3rd pic, you cant see the "FX" since the sun blended it in. Maybe run off some in a better contrasting color? How much for a set?

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha, I know right. Putting words between the pix of 2 badass looking cars.

OP
OP
ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
stickers look good. I have the same color red/gold expy and was considering getting those too. in the 3rd pic, you cant see the "FX" since the sun blended it in. Maybe run off some in a better contrasting color? How much for a set?

There factory colors, the sun was just beating that day. There $19.99 a set.

OP
OP
ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I also made some cool 5.4 triton v8 decals in chrome for the hood and rear hatch.

OP
OP
ONEBADMK8

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Heres the 5.4 hood decals in black on my truck. Plus a few other new ones I designed. The FX4 Eco Boost is my favorite. Id like to have that setup too, lol.

Attachments

• triton-2.jpg
    triton-2.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 101
  • triton-x3.jpg
    triton-x3.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 121
  • fx4-54triton-v8-ad.jpg
    fx4-54triton-v8-ad.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 335
  • fx4-badass-ad.jpg
    fx4-badass-ad.jpg