Paint Bubbling, We need EVERYONE to register a complaint! READ FORDS RESPONSE!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys,

We value our Ford Family members and your concerns.

If your vehicle is currently experiencing these symptoms please PM your full name, VIN, dealer name, in-depth details of vehicle symptoms, mileage, and best daytime phone number.

Once this info is received, I’ll loop in a CSM for your region.

I just want to reiterate certain areas where I may not be able to add much assistance: older/high-mileage vehicles, details about future vehicles that aren’t yet made public, vehicle modifications, and questions/concerns about in-vehicle technology.

Have a great day!

Tricia

jimjim111

Reaction score
You are so right,I tell everyone I come in contact with DO NOT BUY A FORD.I have bought 5 new Expeditions .But will never buy a ford

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys,

If your vehicle is currently experiencing these symptoms please PM your full name, VIN, dealer name, in-depth details of vehicle symptoms, mileage, and best daytime phone number.

I just want to reiterate certain areas where I may not be able to add much assistance: older/high-mileage vehicles, details about future vehicles that aren’t yet made public, vehicle modifications, and questions/concerns about in-vehicle technology.

Have a great day!

Tricia
PM sent, thank you Tricia

Kotcholie

Reaction score
Dear Ford Rep,
How do the rest of us with this same issue get a resolution to our paint problem?
I have a 2010 in which this paint bubbling showed up in 2012. Dealer continues to say it is not a defect and customer service notes it is not a defect in materials or workmanship. So Aluminum parts should corrode on your tailgate?
I think NOT!
Glad to hear Ford is rethinking their position as it has lost them business.

FordCustSrvc

Full Access Members
Reaction score
PM sent, thank you Tricia
You’re welcome, fiveohpoepoe.

I sent you a response to your inquiry via PM. Please check your inbox.

Dear Ford Rep,
How do the rest of us with this same issue get a resolution to our paint problem?
I have a 2010 in which this paint bubbling showed up in 2012. Dealer continues to say it is not a defect and customer service notes it is not a defect in materials or workmanship. So Aluminum parts should corrode on your tailgate?
I think NOT!
Glad to hear Ford is rethinking their position as it has lost them business.
Kotcholie,

Please PM your mileage and I’ll that a look.

Have a great day! :smile:

Tricia

fiveohpoepoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I took mine to the Ford body shop today and same response, basically FMC is doing nothing about these issues. The body shop rep. disagrees with their response however his hands are tied. Before leaving he pointed out the bubbling is starting on my hood

mh68

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Have a great day!

Tricia

PM sent

Static54

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Milwaukee WI /Anthem, AZ / Grand Rapids, MI
Hey guys,

Have a great day!

Tricia

I also plan on sending you a PM. I made an appt for next Tuesday for them to look at the paint as well as driver seat (feels loose forward and back) and a scratch on my passenger window caused by something inside the door.