Part number request (solved)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Would one of you guys with a 17 or so Expedition mind taking a look at your cup holder and give me the part number? It's probably molded into the bottom.
Mine didn't come with one and the only part Ford lists is for the 07-14 style.

This is the one I'm looking for. It's shorter then the other one and has the "bridge" down low so it doesn't hide the LED ambience lighting strip.

Correct cup holder.jpg

Not this one:

s-l640.jpg

TXFRDOwner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Would one of you guys with a 17 or so Expedition mind taking a look at your cup holder and give me the part number? It's probably molded into the bottom.
Mine didn't come with one and the only part Ford lists is for the 07-14 style.

This is the one I'm looking for. It's shorter then the other one and has the "bridge" down low so it doesn't hide the LED ambience lighting strip.

View attachment 29250

Not this one:

View attachment 29251

Is the 15-17 F150’s cup holder insert the same as the Expedition’s ? If yes, maybe try looking that up.

Didn’t realize someone had already answered... Never mind ... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
HawkX66

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Is the 15-17 F150’s cup holder insert the same as the Expedition’s ? If yes, maybe try looking that up.

Didn’t realize someone had already answered... Never mind ... lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They look similar, but the F150 ones have an extra tab at the top it looks like. If I knew they were the same size, I'd just cut it off...

OP
OP
HawkX66

HawkX66

Semper Fi!
Reaction score
Thts the only PN on that thing. Sorry it didn’t work
No worries. I appreciate you getting me the number. It's a better start than I had before.

I googled the PN, it seemed legit....
Weird. Am I just being dense? I just googled the number again and all I got was a bunch of spam feedback crap back. Would you mind posting a link to what you're seeing?

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I found one on EBay using that part number.
But plugging it into numerous Ford parts site it comes up with nothing.
Ford part numbers and databases flat suck especially for interior parts.
I can’t find the actual part number for the dash tray be it from the sticker on the bottom or the number embossed in the plastic.B9BE639A-4104-43D0-8668-5FDBEBC41736.jpeg557C6EA4-615C-4A83-9179-772F02406F00.jpeg

sjwelds

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dunno. Just googled the PN like I said. I am currently in Bangladesh so might have had an effect on the search results.