PIAA Air Dam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

I ordered and got my new PIAA air dam. Tomorrow it goes for paint....Installing when I get home for the holidays. Has anyone put one of these on their expedition? I am looking for tricks and tips....things to watch out for. Thanks.

OP
OP
G

I will. Its going to paintshop tomorrow, and with any luck I will be putting it on right after xmas. I'll post plenty of pictures.

OP
OP
G

Sorry about the long delay. I finally had time (and it was above freezing) to put it on. Here are the pictures. Fit was great. Directions very easy to follow. I had it painted to match the trim color on my truck, but it comes dark grey...which is almost the same color as factory.

Attachments

• piaafront1.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 458

big pacheco

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey that piaa air dam look really kool.how much was it with the light kit?did it come with the plate bracket?

OP
OP
G

It was $200. I didn't spend the big money for the PIAA lights though. Those are 6" KC Daylighters ($89. vs $200+ for the PIAA's). The plate braket is the stock one. There are cut outs in the air dam for it. It actually sits straight up and down. I hadn't quite finished the install when I took those pictures. But now its all set. There are also brackets included for another set of smaller 4" lights that sit on either side of the license plate. I thought it would be a little too much......

OP
OP
G

I should also add...that the KC's needed some monkeying to fit centered in the holes.