Pics for Walnuts (roof basket)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98EXPY 5-0

Full Access Members
Reaction score
U should see my girl's!

Well, since you offered. OK.

I like how its mounted to the grooves. Carriage bolts is a good idea.

As for the fairing and lights, you could always make the fairing flip forward for when you want the lights.

OP
OP
Petrini

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well, since you offered. OK.

I like how its mounted to the grooves. Carriage bolts is a good idea.

As for the fairing and lights, you could always make the fairing flip forward for when you want the lights.

LOL yah right, she would kill me. Maybe this summer I will talk her into some bikini pics next to the rig.

And thats not a bad idea. Wonder how funky the fairing would look in front of the lights tho when Im not using them...

rcxracing

Reaction score
thanks Petrini, now I really want one....

rcxracing- what kind of lights and roof rack are those... they look good
They are from rigid they are called the dually and the brackets I got from ballistic fabrication for $13 a pair

Bart Man

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Re Racks!!

Are these racks home made or did you get them somewhere?? And what do they go for $$?? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Petrini

Petrini

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nice ride man. How long have you been building it?

Nice ride. A rack to put a full size spare is the next thing I'm buying for my ride.

I really havent been doing much. Just stuff here and there for a couple years I guess. I love the idea of a full size spare on the roof basket but there are 2 main reasons I have not personally done it. 1) It would take up most of the room in the basket 2) Serious pain in the ass to get it up and down from there

I like your truck brotha