Please Help. Low Brake Pedal.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the situation. I had the left front caliper lock up on me on the way home a little while ago. I replaced the caliper and after doing so, I had a low pedal. All the air was bled out and still the low pedal. I replaced the front brake hoses thinking that the hose may have ruined by the excess heat generated from the locked up caliper and no luck. I just replaced the master cylinder with one from ford and no luck. All the air has been bled out of the system. All the fluid has been changed. Any ideas what it could be. I don't want to throw any more money at it without a plan of attack. :emotions122:

OP
OP
sgtowing

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes I did

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
on the back of the master ther is an acuator turn it out .25 of a turn. put master back on try brake see if peddel came up. not too much cuz the brakes could drag so be carefull

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
bleeding is longest travel first right rear,left rear,front right.front left

OP
OP
sgtowing

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
on the back of the master ther is an acuator turn it out .25 of a turn. put master back on try brake see if peddel came up. not too much cuz the brakes could drag so be carefull

I will try that. Is there enough slack in the brake lines to do this without disconnecting them.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well the was on the cop cars I worked on