prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dormammu

Reaction score
I don't see too many new owners here yet, but are dealers holding out for MSRP on the 18 Expy? I just talked to a Lincoln Dealer who wants MSRP for his 18 Navi Reserve. $90,000...uh, no. Just on principle, no. He tells me that other local dealers are asking $10k over MSRP but I can't verify such.

I've been waiting for over a year for the 18 Expy and it hasn't failed to impress and was exactly what I was wanting and expecting. I am NEVER going to pay MSRP though. I'll wait another year if I have to! I've had lots of new cars....never paid more than a few hundred over invoice and never will.

Anyone seeing any decent prices out there?

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I can get an Expy here for 200 over dealer invoice. The Lincoln guys are LOL at me right now when I ask. I bet in two months the incentives will start helping us out....I just hate waiting!!!

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can get an Expy here for 200 over dealer invoice. The Lincoln guys are LOL at me right now when I ask. I bet in two months the incentives will start helping us out....I just hate waiting!!!

I laugh every time I pass the dealership because they’ll never get a dime of my money with their prices. We can all laugh together.

Last edited:

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't see too many new owners here yet, but are dealers holding out for MSRP on the 18 Expy? I just talked to a Lincoln Dealer who wants MSRP for his 18 Navi Reserve. $90,000...uh, no. Just on principle, no. He tells me that other local dealers are asking $10k over MSRP but I can't verify such.

I've been waiting for over a year for the 18 Expy and it hasn't failed to impress and was exactly what I was wanting and expecting. I am NEVER going to pay MSRP though. I'll wait another year if I have to! I've had lots of new cars....never paid more than a few hundred over invoice and never will.

Anyone seeing any decent prices out there?

Never pay invoice let them keep their overpriced plastic on wheels.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I offered the local dealership 75K for a Gator Reserve with the Tech package and Revel Ultima upgrades. They told me all i could get for 75 is a select with no other options.

gtnator

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I offered the local dealership 75K for a Gator Reserve with the Tech package and Revel Ultima upgrades. They told me all i could get for 75 is a select with no other options.

They're just playing hardball with you, holding out for someone else. If you wait, maybe even a few months, you can get a great deal. No one buys anything expensive in Jan or Feb cause they're all spent out from the holidays!

Plati

Reaction score
Financing is king isn't it? Dealers make extra money on financing, ziebart, extended warranties ... the extras. No dealer I ever bargained with preferred cash.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger